Visa to Israel , Israeli Citizenship
Immigration to Israel
Nir Lanker ,Advocate
:The firm offers its services to its foreign clients in the following languages
Our firm handles all types of permits vis-à-vis the Israeli Ministry of the Interior.
The service includes, insofar as required, lodging motions with the courts to cancel and / or alter refusal and / or deportation orders issued by the Israeli Ministry of the Interior.
The firm’s services include:
1. Arranging status / Israeli citizenship for a spouse married to an Israeli citizen.
2. Arranging status / Israeli citizenship for common law spouse of an Israeli citizen / “Common Law Visa” / “Cohabitation Visa”.
3. Inviting a foreign spouse to
4. Arranging status for a foreign spouse of a same sex couple.
5. Arranging entry into
and status for an elderly foreign parent of an
Israeli citizen. Israel
6. Application for family reunifications in
7. Arranging civil marriages without the need to travel abroad and registration at the Israeli Ministry of the Interior.
8. Preparing all the documents required in all languages and authorizations thereof by a notary, pursuant to the requirements of the Israeli Ministry of the Interior.
9. Handling the release of foreign citizens detained and arrested at
. Ben Gurion Airport
10. Lodging appeals with the
11. Lodging motions with the Administrative
12. Arrange the issue of permits to employ foreign workers.
13.Arranging the entry and status of the children of the foreign spouse of an Israeli citizen.
14. Handling the issuing of entry permits to
for expert foreign workers. Israel
15. Handling the issue of permits for foreign athletes in
16.Preparing the paperwork for the marriage of an Israeli citizen with a foreign national in the country of origin of the foreign national, anywhere in the world, including (for example), Philippines, Thailand, Ukraine, Moldavia, Russia, Romania, Colombia, Cuba, Brazil, etc.
17. Special service for
, Ukrainian and Romanian citizens – obtaining the
paperwork required to present to the Israeli Ministry of the Interior, through our
representatives in these countries, without the need to travel abroad. Philippines
18. Applying for status in
for humanitarian reasons. Israel
58 Harakevet st, (Electara city Tower) ,Seconed floor, Tel Aviv.